Sewage Treatment Plants Based on SBR Technology operates in 4 stages which include charging, aeration, rest phase, and clear water extraction. It is a completely automatic system which is greatly admired for assuring superior processing efficiency and high reliability. This plant also employs clarifiers, coagulants, & flocculants for effectively removing solid particles. It features a biological section in which organic matter is degraded by microorganisms. SBR Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant is suitable for use in sugar, paper, dairy, & leather industries and distilleries as well. It works in three main stages of treatment which includes primary, secondary, & tertiary.
SBR Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant Attributes :
- Operating principle of sequential batch reactor technology of this plant involves steps like biological and physio chemical treatments.
- Consists of inlet chamber for regulating volume of untreated influent
- This plant eliminates the necessity of using secondary clarifier or extra settling unit
- Available with centrifugal feed pumps, equipped with chlorine contact tank
Sewage Treatment Plants Based on SBR Technology Specifications:
- Voltage : 220 V
- Industry : Distillery, Slaughter House, Leather Industry, Paper Mills, Sugar Industry, Dairy Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Automobile, Chemical/Petroleum Industry
- Impurities to be removed : Oil and Grease, TDS, Dissolved Minerals, pH, Color, Turbidity
- Automation Grade : Semi-Automatic, Automatic
- Treatment Stages : Primary Treatment, Disinfection, Tertiary Treatment, Preliminary Treatment, Secondary Treatment
- Installation Type : Completes Civil work with Installation,Containerized Plug and Play, Prefabricated
- Secondary Treatment Type : Activated Sludge, Reverse Osmosis, Moving Bed Bioreactor (MBBR), Dissolved Air Floatation, Sequential Batch reactor ,Fluidized Aerated Reactor
- Material of Construction : Stainless Steel